We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The name Amika is written in hiragana (あみか), which has no special meaning. However, when part of the names Ami (3) (あみ) and Mika (2) (みか) are written in kanji (亜美, Ami) - (美香 or 美加, Mika), it could possibly mean:
- Ami (亜美) - "second, Asia" (亜) (a) and "beautiful" (美) (mi).
- Mika (美香, 美加)
- 美香 - "beautiful" (美) (mi) and "fragrance, fragrant" (香) (ka).
- 美加 - "beautiful" (美) (mi) and "add, increase" (加) (ka).
- Amika's surname Nase means "name, noted, distinguished, reputation" (名) (na) and "swift current, rapids" (瀬) (se).
- According to the official Sound! Euphonium novel website,
- Amika's favorite colors are pink and yellow.
- Amika's hobbies are crafting small items.
- Amika's special skill is folding the laundry neatly.
- Amika likes food with cream and Azusa.
- Amika dislikes spicy food, sports and fights.
|Rikka High School Marching Band|