Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The name Kana (1) means "fragrance, fragrant" (香) (ka) and "apple tree" (奈) (na).
- Kana's surname Etou means "bay, inlet" (江) (e) and "wisteria" (藤) (tou).
- In Liz and the Blue Bird, Kana was asked out on a date by a classmate, which became a hot topic among the flute section.
- Kana borrowed Tsubomi Nakano's dress for the date where other members of her section joked by saying she wouldn't fit into it.
- On the date, they visited the aquarium where Kana's date said she resembled a blowfish, in which the rest of the section found this amusing that they began calling her "Blowfish-chan".
|Kitauji High School Concert Band during Kumiko Oumae's second year|
|Note: Section leaders are shown in bold text|